Super Summer Catch-Up Sessions: August 2021
Support your child to develop literacy and maths skills with our fun activities! Help them catch-up or refine their existing skills using proven Montessori strategies.
When and where?
- Fridays: 6th, 13th, 20th & 27th August at the beautiful Oak Meadow Nature Reserve next to Rayne Village Hall, CM77
- Saturdays: 7th & 21st August at Bardfield Montessori Day Nursery
- Sessions at 10:00-11:00am or 11:30am-12:30pm
Who is this for?
- Suitable for children between 2-8 years old
- Parents must stay to supervise children throughout the session
What will sessions involve?
- Educational games, songs, stories and art
- Develop vocabulary, writing and reading, concentration, listening, fine motor control, memory and comprehension
- Explore the decimal system, times tables, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Learn simple strategies you can easily replicate at home
- £10 for your first child and £5 for each sibling
- Places must be booked and paid for in advance and are non-refundable
What happens if it rains?
- We’ll be on the field if it’s sunny or in the woods if it’s rainy
- I will have some waterproof sheets for everyone to sit on. If you would like to bring extra picnic blankets you are very welcome to do so
- If rain is forecast, please ensure you all bring rainwear so your family can still enjoy the activities
- If a thunderstorm is forecast we may have to cancel a session but I hope this won’t be necessary
How can I book a place?
- Contact me ASAP to ensure you get a place on the dates you would like!
- I will send full payment details once I have received your reply
- Places are limited to ensure an enjoyable experience for everyone