Why choose Montessori techniques for tutoring?
Montessori education enables children to develop and improve their English and Maths understanding in fun and innovative ways. We don’t use worksheets or grading systems, which can sap a child’s interest almost immediately. Instead, we use real objects and enjoyable activities to foster a real love of language and maths in every child.
- Is your child finding it difficult to understand maths concepts or progress confidently in literacy at school?
- Is it a struggle for them to complete their homework each week?
- Do you find it frustrating that you’re not sure how to help your child succeed?
I can help!
I provide Montessori language and maths tutoring sessions for families with children aged 4-8 years old.
Using fun games and beautiful materials I can help your child with…
- Improve writing skills
- Expand vocabulary
- Identify letters and sounds confidently
- Read fluently
- Learn spellings
- Develop an innate love of learning
- Create a solid foundation of understanding
- Truly understand quantities and symbols
- Discover the wonders of our decimal system
- Count from 1-1000
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide
How much is each session?
Each hour-long lesson costs £25 and takes place once a week. Simple, fun homework ideas support your child’s understanding until our next lesson.
Please note, this price is for tutoring local to Braintree. Please see our terms and conditions for details of fees charged for travelling to other areas.