Join our parenting workshops at the beautiful Nurture Barn @ The Blue Egg in Great Bardfield, Braintree Road, CM7 4PY!
- Are you frustrated because your children seem to rule your home?
- Or desperate for a night of unbroken sleep?
- Are you exhausted from tantrums, arguments and power-struggles around routines, sibling rivalry or homework?
- Or resorting to bribery and threats to get your children to do as they’ve been asked?
- Is your child transitioning from baby to toddler, toddler to young child, or preparing to start nursery or school?
- Is it time for your child to stop using nappies, or are you finding that toilet learning isn’t going as smoothly as you’d hoped?
- Do you want to create a rich language environment and support your child to achieve their potential?
- Do you need help creating a home space that invites exploration and independence, with gentle routines and structure?
We can help! With simple, effective, gentle parenting techniques, and non-judgmental, practical support.
“Rochelle is a total miracle-worker as far as I am concerned!”
“Since your visit, things have improved 100%”
“If you ever stop and wonder ‘why does he do that… why won’t he listen… how do I deal with the tantrums… how can I get him to go to sleep… etc.’ then this is for you!”
“Rochelle listens and gives you clear and sensible advice on how to deal with such problems. Like having your very own supernanny!”
- Would you like to learn simple, effective ways to use positive discipline at home?
- Are you looking for advice and tips so your home can be a happy, calm, stress-free place for your whole family?
- Would you like to discover how to handle developmental transitions smoothly?
- Are you looking for fun ways to teach your child language, maths and other educational concepts?
- Would you like to achieve the results you need with gentle, respectful, kind and firm techniques?
In our 90-minute Family Mentoring Workshops you will discover how to:
- Support your child’s need for independence and control
- Give your child assertiveness skills to last throughout their life
- Create a supportive home environment that aids transition and change and supports development
- Avoid arguments and tantrums
- Tame aggressive behaviour
- Deal with sleep problems
- Encourage independence
- Support free thought and language skills
- Boost self-esteem and confidence
- Recognise the changes that signal a developmental transition
- Use simple, effective techniques to smooth the journey
Please feel free to bring your child/children with you so they can play and be involved whist you are learning. These classes are interactive and all are welcome!
The cost is £28 including play for your children, before or after @ The Nurture Barn. Feel free to have lunch at ours before.
Call The Nurture Barn to pay and book on 01371 810870. Limited Spaces available.
This session is very much about you and not a formal lecture format. Bring all your parenting challenges and discover proven solutions to make your home happy and calm.