The Complete Montessori Parenting Course: workshops and online courses coming soon!
Online parenting workshops starting on 26th April 2019:
Sign up for a FREE parenting workshop online in partnership with www.zoom.us (download the Zoom app and signup for free beforehand).
The FREE SESSION is on Friday 26th April 2019 from 1:30-2:00pm GMT
- Join our first online venture and find answers to all your parenting challenges!
- High quality video conferencing as used by major companies.
- We’re trialling these online sessions to see how easy they are to use. If all goes well, you’ll be able to sign up for more.
Find out how to have a happy, calm home and help your child develop to reach their full potential!
Contact Rochelle for the access code and to reserve your place.
New online courses on www.teachable.com starting mid 2019:
Course 1 (available mid 2019): Positive Discipline @ The Complete Montessori Parenting Course
Find all the support you need at times to suit you! These new courses are available 24/7 so you can support your child’s holistic development:
Montessori activities by age: learn how to set up your home to create a safe and inspiring place for your child to grow. Discover hundreds of fun activities and ideas to share with your child:
- Preparing for your newborn
- 0-6 months
- 6-12 months
- 12-18 months
- 18-36 months
- 3-4 years
- 5-6 years
Montessori in the home: fun games and activities to develop independence, coordination, language and confidence:
- Introducing the 3 period lesson: the basis for Montessori teaching
- Child development essentials
- Montessori in the kitchen
- Montessori art ideas
- Purposeful outdoor activities
- Montessori language games
Montessori tutoring for 3-7 year olds: discover simple, fun games to teach your child essential language and maths skills so they can excel at school. Choose whether to make materials at home or buy them from online suppliers – there will always be a homemade option so all families can take advantage of these amazingly effective techniques:
- Montessori language
- Montessori maths
Parenting support: find out how to avoid and overcome common parenting challenges:
- Positive discipline
- Developing confidence with practical life
- Choices and gentle parenting techniques
- Language and literacy
- Toilet learning
- Sleep solutions
- Managing mealtimes
- Starting school
- Sibling rivalry
- Transitions: baby to toddler
- Transitions: toddler to preschooler