A brand new school year means it’s a great time for parents to learn new skills too. Luckily, we have a brand new location for our Montessori in the Home parenting workshops so you need look no further!
The Slate Cafe in Finchley, London N3 is our new home for Saturday workshops. It’s very child-friendly with parking nearby and easy access from buses or trains too.
Our first workshop will be a constant favourite: Positive Discipline Techniques for 0-6 year olds. Find solutions for many family challenges including:
- Avoiding arguments and tantrums
- Taming aggressive behaviour
- Encouraging independence
- Supporting free thought and language skills
- Boosting self-esteem and confidence
- Creating an optimal home environment for development
The second workshop will be on Writing & Reading Activities for 3-7 year olds. Learn simple, effective games and activities to play at home and enrich your children’s language environment:
- Pre-reading and pre-writing activities
- Consolidate reading and writing already learned
- Play fun games to enhance literacy skills
- Boost school achievement using simple home techniques
- Help develop concentration and keep attention on a task
Come to our Montessori in the Home workshop and find all the answers you need!
Both have been requested a lot by families and will fill up quickly.
You can see all the details and book your family’s place here. Any questions, feel free to drop me an email or call and I’ll be happy to explain further. See you all again soon!